Regarding the rampant Covid-19 case, Kredit Pintar calls for you to stay indoors.
Therefore, we encourage you to pay bills online by transfer using a Virtual Account.
You could follow the bellowing steps:
1. Check your billing info on the ‘Bills’ menu.
2. Click ‘Pay’.
3. Select the payment method with ‘Virtual Account’.
4. Select the bank you are using.
5. Copy the Virtual Account code, and paste it in the Bank or Internet Banking application you are using.
6. Enter the Bill amount shown on the Kredit Pintar application.
7. Press ‘OK’ to complete your transaction.
8. Payment Succeed!
9. Payment status will be automatically updated in the application.
To make it more clear, here are some videos according to each bank:
Steps for payment through BCA Bank
1. Select “Other Transactions”
2. Select the “Transfer”
3. Select “BCA Virtual Account”
4. Enter the BCA Virtual Account number
5. Enter the amount you want to pay
6. Make a payment and save the proof
Steps for payment through Bank Mandiri
1. Select “Other”
2. Select the “Pay / Buy” menu
3. Select “Multi Payment”
4. Type the company code, which is “88608 (Xendit 88606)” press “Correct”
5. Enter the virtual account number
6. Fill in the Nominal then press “Right”
7. Customer data conformation appears. Select number 1 according to the bill to be paid then say “Yes”
8. Make a payment and save the proof
Steps for payment through BNI Bank
1. Select “Other Menu”
2. Select “Transfer”
3. Select “Other Transactions”
4. Select “BNI Account”
5. Enter the virtual account number then say “Right”
6. Enter NOMINAL then press “Yes”
7. Confirmation of the transaction is complete, please. “No” to complete the transaction
Payment steps through BRI Bank
1. Select “Other Transactions”
2. Select others
3. Select the payment menu
4. Choose to BRI
5. Select the BRIVA menu
6. Enter your virtual account BRI number (example: 26215-xxxx xxx xxxx), then click “Correct”
7. Confirm payment, select “Yes” if the transaction details are correct
8. Save proof of payment
Steps for payment through Alfamart
1. Click “Get Payment Code” then you will get the account’s virtual account code on the application registered under the name BMY
2. Pay your total bill to the cashier and save the evidence
Please download Kredit Pintar application on your Android phone through Google Play Store. After downloading the app, register for an account in Kredit Pintar application,. You are only required to submit the photo of your KTP, your selfie photo holding your KTP and your bank account number for disbursement.
In order to apply, you must meet these conditions:
Yes, you must pay a late fee for any payments that are past the due date. The calculation of the late fee will depend on the product and will be shown through the Kredit Pintar app.
We will send a message to cellphone one day before the due date to remind you to return the loan. You can repay loans through Alfamart or through various bank channels, such as internet banking, mobile banking, and ATM transfers. After the transfer success, Kredit Pintar will immediately change your loan status to be paid off automatically.
District 8 Treasury Tower lt 53
Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD) Lot 28
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 52-54
Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190