1. Payment through BCA ATM
Steps for payment through BCA Bank
1. Select “Other Transactions”
2. Select the “Transfer”
3. Select “BCA Virtual Account”
4. Enter the BCA Virtual Account number
5. Enter the amount you want to pay
6. Make a payment and save the proof
2. Payment through Bank Mandiri
Steps for payment through Bank Mandiri
1. Select “Other”
2. Select the “Pay / Buy” menu
3. Select “Multi Payment”
4. Type the company code, which is “88608 (Xendit 88606)” press “Correct”
5. Enter the virtual account number
6. Fill in the Nominal then press “Right”
7. Customer data conformation appears. Select number 1 according to the bill to be paid then say “Yes”
8. Make a payment and save the proof
3. Payment through BNI Bank
Steps for payment through BNI Bank
1. Select “Other Menu”
2. Select “Transfer”
3. Select “Other Transactions”
4. Select “BNI Account”
5. Enter the virtual account number then say “Right”
6. Enter NOMINAL then press “Yes”
7. Confirmation of the transaction is complete, please. “No” to complete the transaction
4. Payment through BRI Bank
Payment steps through BRI Bank
1. Select “Other Transactions”
2. Select others
3. Select the payment menu
4. Choose to BRI
5. Select the BRIVA menu
6. Enter your virtual account BRI number (example: 26215-xxxx xxx xxxx), then click “Correct”
7. Confirm payment, select “Yes” if the transaction details are correct
8. Save proof of payment
5. Payment through Alfa Group
Steps for payment through Alfamart
1. Click “Get Payment Code” then you will get the account’s virtual account code on the application registered under the name BMY
2. Pay your total bill to the cashier and save the evidence
How to check your bill in Instant?
You can check your bill instantly now with our new instant bill checking page.
1. How to apply for a loan using Kredit Pintar?
7. What are the areas that are covered by Kredit Pintar?
For now Kredit Pintar reaches all regions of Indonesia.
8. How long is the loan application process in Kredit Pintar?
We are committed to being able to process loan applications up to 24 hours (working hours) since the loan application process and all documents have been completed. The working hours of Kredit Pintar are Monday – Friday 09:30 – 19:30.
9. I have applied for loan application but until now I have not got any reply. How can I check the status of my loan application?
Loan application status can be checked on the app by Homepage “Current” or “My Applications” within “Me” tab
10. Will I receive the total loan according to the application I submitted to Kredit Pintar?
Depend on the product. For those products without Upfront Service Fee, if your submission is approved, then you will receive funds according to the total loan you submitted, without any other deductions. But for those products with Upfront Service Fee, you will get the disbursement amount.
11. Can I apply for a new loan before finishing another loan?
You must pay off the loan in advance before applying for a new loan.
12. My loan application was rejected. Can I still apply for a loan?
If your loan application is rejected, you can still apply for a loan again after some time. Approval/refusal on loan applications are in accordance with the appraisal results of your application.
13. Can I cancel my loan application?
Only application that remain pending can be cancelled. Cancellation please contact our Customer Service: Hotline: 021-5059-8882 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Application that has been disbursed with maximum 3 hours upon disbursement, Will be canceled with cancelation fee charged. Cancellation subject to Rp 10.000 fee charged, terms and conditions applied. Only New Borrower may cancel accordingly, Borrower with previous loan history may not cancel the loan.
14. The loan has been approved, but I received a notification that the withdrawal failed. What happened?
There are several reasons why your loan fails:
1. Your bank account is invalid
2. There is a difference between the name in the bank that you entered in the application and the name registered with the bank.
Double-check the bank account that you are using in the application. Please contact our customer service team to cancel the order. After that, you can re-submit according to the amount and tenor previously agreed upon.
15. What should I do if I don’t get an OTP?
Here are the options you can do if you don’t receive your OTP after 5 minutes:
1. Click, “Resend” and wait
2. Sometimes, there are technical problems with telecommunication service providers, please wait for about 10 minutes and please try again
3. If both of the above do not work, please contact us at email@example.com with your name, mobile number along with your ID card.
1. If I am late to pay, will I be fined?
Yes, you must pay a late fee for any payments that are past the due date. The calculation of the late fee will depend on the product and will be shown through the Kredit Pintar app.
2. How do I repay a loan?
We will send a message to cellphone one day before the due date to remind you to return the loan. You can repay loans through Alfamart or through various bank channels, such as internet banking, mobile banking, and ATM transfers. After the transfer success, Kredit Pintar will immediately change your loan status to be paid off automatically.
3. Can I make early repayments?
Yes, you can make an earlier repayment in accordance with the installment amount stated in the application, without no changes on the interest that you need to pay.
4. Can I request an extension of my installment period?
For now, you cannot extend the installment time. Please pay the installment according to the amount and time you have specified at the beginning of loan application.
1. Why does Kredit Pintar need to access my smartphone data?
Your smartphone data will help us in evaluating your loan eligibility.
2. Will Kredit Pintar disseminate my data?
We will not share your data with others without your knowledge and consent.
District 8 Treasury Tower lt 53
Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD) Lot 28
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 52-54
Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190